Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sticky Pick: In the Pink



Yes, I know, seeing the Raider shield in pink seems a bit sacrilegious at first. But hold on to your hat, there is a good cause for the shield being in the pink.

In this case, it is breast cancer.

This Reebok NFL Pink Ribbon Cap is one way my significant other shows her support for the Raiders. A portion of the proceeds from sales goes to fund breast cancer research. There's a pink ribbon on the back, the universal symbol for showing your support.

Click on the above image to see an enlarged view.

While I tend to look like Johnny Cash (THE Man In Black, R.I.P.) every day and twice on Sundays, she says she just has to have more colors in her wardrobe than Silver'n'Black. Makes no sense to me...but then, what I know about women's fashion comes from reading the Victoria's Secret catalog.

We do both agree on this one though; no question it is The Raider Way to show your love for the team and the folks you know affected by cancer at the same time.

She says, "It matches my purse too!" whatever that means...

Sticky Picks are items I suggest you jump on like Lester Hayes on a lazily thrown INT waiting to happen. The gear endorsed is owned and tested personally, and it just raidiates, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home